Plasma: Clean, Etch, Treat
Plasma technology utilized in manufacturing has a history dating back forty years. The applications for gas plasma technology continue to grow at an exponential rate. There are several reasons for this...
- Worldwide reduction of CFC’s and other chemicals typically used for cleaning / etching in wet processes.
- Wide use of composite materials in manufacturing resulting in new challenges with bonding and adhesion.
- After initial investment plasma processes are more efficient and cost effective.
- Plasma provides a safer and cleaner surrounding for operators and is environmentally friendly.
- In some manufacturing environments plasma provides the only solution.
The NT series is a proven design and is our most versatile product line. High tech, flexibility and affordability have always been important assets at BSET. Whether you are doing R&D or full-scale production runs there is an NT system designed for your application.
No company in plasma can beat our design, quality or experience. BSET EQ offers laboratory services to help qualify its technologies for your applications. We are proud to extend these valuable services before and after ownership of our quality equipment and services.