Clean, Etch, Treat
Plasma technology utilized in manufacturing has a history dating back forty years. The applications for gas plasma technology continue to grow at an exponential rate. There are several reasons for this...
- Worldwide reduction of CFC’s and other chemicals typically used for cleaning / etching in wet processes.
- Wide use of composite materials in manufacturing resulting in new challenges with bonding and adhesion.
- After initial investment plasma processes are more efficient and cost effective.
- Plasma provides a safer and cleaner surrounding for operators and is environmentally friendly.
- In some manufacturing environments plasma provides the only solution.
The NT series is a proven design and is our most versatile product line. High tech, flexibility and affordability have always been important assets at BSET. Whether you are doing R&D or full-scale production runs there is an NT system designed for your application.
For smaller jobs BSET offers the SP Series classic barrel plasma systems. These systems offer time tested functionality and reliability at a budget conscious price.
No company in plasma can beat our design, quality or experience. BSET EQ offers laboratory services to help qualify its technologies for your applications. We are proud to extend these valuable services before and after ownership of our quality equipment and services.
NT Series Plasma System
- Ability to perform in direct, R.I.E. and downstream plasma modes without tooling change
- Stainless steel chamber for high process cleanliness and system integrity
- State of the art process controller geared for process development
- Proprietary features & options
- Available in stand-alone or tabletop
- Stainless steel design provides chamber cleanliness only surpassed by quartz chambers
- All inert construction eliminates possibility of contamination from the tool itself (no plastics or Teflon)
- Each tool can be configured to operate in one or more of the standard plasma modes without modification (downstream, direct, or RIE mode)
- Achieves unsurpassed uniformity in both shelf to shelf device to device calculations
- Uniformity of our reactors allows us to maximize the number of working shelves in each tool
- High end no value reduced controller and high-quality transducers monitor every important parameter of the process, providing a full diagnostic feedback
- Compatible with carriers for wafers, lead frames and substrates, connectors, etc.
- Available in multiple sizes to meet your throughput and power density needs
- 300mm wafer etching for reclaim
- BGA, Lead frames, C.O.B., Hybrids
- Plasma cleaning in all sectors of semiconductor packaging
- Enhancement of die attach, wire bonding and molding
- Flat panel etching and cleaning
- Solar Cell applications
- Wafer processing
- Wafer probe manufacture
Classic barrel reactors for isotropic etching, stripping and cleaning for various industries
- Convenient loading and unloading of product via file cabinet chamber door
- Optional temperature-controlled shelf available
- Many "special" materials handlers and fixtures are stock items
- Grounded shelf available for caging (downstream) apps
- All models include 20 processes stored with multi-stepping (parameter change in different places in process)
- Excellent with line ting complex shapes
- Quartz or Pyrex vacuum chamber for ultra clean processing
- 8",10" and 15" chambers suitable for small, or large-scale production runs
- Many wet chemicals can be eliminated from your process
- Efficient and cost effective (8" tool is the most affordable at BSET)
- All systems are easy to use table-top systems
- Hybrid cleaning
- Asbestos research
- Cleaning of irregular or flat shapes
- Stripping of irregular or flat shapes
- Wafer/card/coupon treatments in boats
- Photo resist stripping
- Dielectric stripping
- Research and development
- Failure analysis
- Plasma process qualification